Welcome to the bonniesplants.com blog

We love hearing from our customers and potential customers. Please feel free to post your questions and comments here.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Sock net question

I am still trying to figure out the blog. I tried to post a reply but have no ideas what happened
The answer to your question is could the sock net be made?

I don't think so because it is very fine netting, almost like silk. There is a short handle that is heavy duty. Without the handle the net would be useless in handling large koi.

I do have them available from my one supplier. They are $69.98 plus shipping.

I recently purchased one and sent it to a customer and he "loved it"

If there is enough interest, I would stock them and have them available on my shopping cart.

He also purchased a professional 28" net for netting large koi. The handle, sold separately telescopes from 4 to 8'.

We use both of the items here when handling large koi for shipping and moving them around from tank to ponds, and ponds to tanks (spawning time)

2 comments:

  1. Bonnie, I have a question??? Is there a way to make my own skimmer? I have a filter system for my pond,but it is fall now and I'm out about 4 times a day with a net getting all the leaves out of my pond. I bought a net and covered my pond but the mesh was to big and the leaves still got through it,so I was thinking maybe a skimmer would be better,and the leaves keep clogging my filter and my husband has to unclog it to keep the water flow going back in the pond for the fish

    ReplyDelete